Monday, June 4, 2007

Our Very Own On-line Community!

Hello dear neighbor and friend, thanks for stopping by and for joining our new Las Palmas blog. I'm sure you may have grown quite familiar with me by now and have seen me around the way working diligently; I have a deep passion for real estate and the West Park-Irvine area. And as your very own Las Palmas Realtor®, I have created this blog just for you to enjoy!

Again, I'm so glad you are here! Feel free to browse around as you will find up to date real estate news, along with general information, community activities and more- concentrated not only on the Irvine area, but specifically our Las Palmas community.

Posting Comments

I highly encourage your comment posts; this is a wonderful way for you, a very special Las Palmas homeowner and or resident to bring out areas of interest or concern, commentary and so on to others in our community. I truly hope to see this blog continue to grow, just as the equity here has continued to do so over the years for those of us who are fortunate enough to own property in the Orange County area.

Please feel free to bookmark this website and come back to visit as often as you please for continued updates and additions. Again, your comment-posts are encouraged and greatly appreciated. Please send your feedback to kristen.jason@century21.com.

Warm regards,
Kristen Jason

No comments: