Sunday, July 1, 2007

List With Me and Be On TV!!

How exciting to have your very own commercial showcasing your home to thousands of viewers on the most watched TV networks in Irvine!!!

According to the A.C. Nielsen Company the average American watches 3 hours and 46 minutes of TV every day (that's over 52 days of nonstop TV watching each year). By age 65 the average American will have spent nearly 9 years glued to the tube; astonishing numbers!! -And television has proven to be our number one resource for news and media marketing products and awareness.

List with me and we will triple your property exposure (maximizing your financial return possibilities) by featuring your home on prime time television as part of my extremely successful marketing system, carefully individualized to make your property prevail and glow amongst the mass competition in the Orange County market today.

As your community Realtor, I'm committed to taking my services to the next level. Call me direct now for a no obligation market evaluation of your home.

You deserve the best in professional real estate representation and you will find that progressive edge with me.

No comments: